Monday 10 December 2012

Welcome! Christmas Season and Fitness

While most people create resolutions around New Years, I'm getting a bit of a head start. With the holiday season in my grasp I have realized that I need to set some serious goals in order to stay true to myself and truly enjoy the Holiday Season.

Now how am I going to do this? Well hopefully starting this blog will help! (keep me accountable) Here's the thing, I don't do 'diets', instead I try to eat food which my body responds positively to and counter indulgences my being active year round. With the rain 24/7 this time of year, and the frigid cold seeping into my bones, running outside is not that appealing... insert Treadmill love! So hopefully, this week, my treadmill and I will be besties in the evening (realistic goal, 3 x's), and during the week I will be able to resist the sweets and treats going around the office.

Will I be successful, who knows, but the worst that can happen is I don't follow through, gain 5 lbs this Holiday Season and hit the pavement hard in the New Year.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, welcome to the blogosphere Melissa! Looking forward to reading about all kinds of adventures on here. xx

    ReplyDelete