Wednesday 16 January 2013

Getting Back to It...

Getting back into it... the Holidays are officially over, the business of the start of the School Year is slowing down in the work place, meaning returning to regular work hours.

With all of this being said, I made a new playlist this weekend to help motivate me when I'm running. I know it is so silly, but seriously an updated playlist with a few new songs or just a rearrangement of old ones makes for a whole new running experience in my books! (This is also when having a treadmill in your house comes in handy, because if you start busting a move or singing while running there are no eye witnesses... not that I would do this but hypothetically speaking).

Last week was a good week, I threw a 5 miler in the mix on Thursday, and then a 4 miler on Saturday and a 3 miler on Sunday. Monday I took the day off and on Tuesday I was supposed to do a new Jillian Michaels workout DVD, but I had a horrid sleep the night before and was at work for 7 am (meeting in Vancouver... for a morning I was like an important person). The whole tossing and turning, and freaking out about the prospect of being late for work resulted in me being rather lazy in the evening and soaking in a bubble bath with water so hot I'm pretty sure I sweated enough that it was like I did an H-core run! (same effect right?... No hmm alright). *Side Note, mothers whether they stay at home or work I have no idea how they do it all and manage to fit in time to workout...I'm one person and I EXHAUST myself!!!*

So anyways, seeing as today is Wednesday, aka humpday, aka 2 more work days until the weekend tonight I'm going to try and make it count. Workout DVD plus a run on the treadmill while watching Chicago Fire? I think so! Lame sauce Wednesday is going to be wicked work out Wednesday!(or thats my story while I'm sitting on my butt at work... come 4: 30 hopefully I will be singing the same tune!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment